Why should increase resistance for pregnant mothers?
Having a baby is the great happiness of a mother. However, this time is also the time when the mother’s resistance is weakest. This will greatly affect the health of the mother as well as the development of the fetus.
Therefore, during this period, it is necessary to pay close attention to the health of the pregnant mother to protect health, enhance resistance.
1. Why should increase resistance for pregnant mothers.
Pregnancy is the mother’s happiest stage when she has a small life developing inside her body. But at this very moment, the resistance of the pregnant mother declines very quickly.
This will allow harmful bacteria and viruses to enter the body. And will make her very susceptible to some common illnesses to more serious diseases.
Some diseases that pregnant women are susceptible to when the resistance is weak:
– Infection: Maternal health is threatened by many types of bacteria, viruses such as polio virus, hepatitis A, herpes and malaria…
– Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus erythematosus: If you have these two conditions, pregnancy can easily cause an outbreak due to weakened immune system
– Easily inflamed: The weakened immune system makes pregnant women more susceptible to inflammation
– Hypertension: The immune system may respond to irritation and cause hypertension
– Colds and flu: A weakened immune system during pregnancy makes it difficult for your body to fight common illnesses like colds and flu.
Because of the above reasons, the health care, increasing resistance for pregnant women is extremely necessary and important.
2. What to eat to increase resistance for pregnant mothers.
With these easy problems, the question “What to eat to increase resistance?” will be the question that many pregnant women are most interested in. Join Nest Art to learn about foods that help replenish nutrients and increase resistance for pregnant women.
a) Foods rich in zinc.
Zinc is a very important mineral for the body. Zinc helps produce new cells, from infancy to later development of the baby.
Zinc is involved in almost all biological processes of the body. Zinc deficiency causes a number of diseases:
– Neurological disorders of zinc deficiency in the brain area.
– Disorder behavior, living because zinc helps regulate chemicals transport of the nervous system.
– Disability adaptive environment because zinc is involved in hormonal regulation.
– Reducing immunity, resistance because zinc helps synthesize growth hormones.
And many other conditions will occur when zinc deficiency.
What food needs to eat to supplement the body?
– Crab, lobster.
– Red meat, poultry.
– Types of beans: black beans, chickpeas, red beans,…
– Vegetables and fruits.
– Nuts: pumpkin seeds, cashews, chia seeds,…
– Milk, yogurt, butter.
b) Foods rich in Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is one of the substances that help increase resistance very well for pregnant women. Effect of Vitamin C on the pregnant mother body:
– Contains antioxidants, helps prevent infections and helps detoxify.
– Helps heal wounds.
– Support the development of the fetus. Helps create tissues, strengthen blood vessels,…
– Improve skin elasticity, reduce skin cracks.
– Prevent tooth root bleeding, reduce bleeding under the skin.
What food needs to eat to supplement Vitamin C?
– Fruit: oranges, tangerines, lemons are the fruits that provide the most Vitamin C. Besides, there are also some other fruits such as apples, apricots, persimmons, strawberries,…
– Vegetables, tomatoes, beets, fresh potatoes,…
– Animal meat
c) Iron-rich foods
Why does Iron have a great effect on increasing resistance for pregnant women?
Here are some of the undeniable effects of Iron:
– Production of red blood cells: during pregnancy, the mother’s body needs to produce more red blood cells to feed the fetus. Therefore, you need to add iron to make more red blood cells.
– Help the body no longer feel tired during pregnancy.
– Against complications that may occur during pregnancy: premature birth, low birth weight, death in newborns,…
Foods that help replenish iron.
– Red meats: beef, pork, heart, liver, poultry, fish, clams, egg yolks, etc,…
– Legumes, cereals.
– The vegetables are dark green.
d) Foods containing Vitamin A.
Supplementing with Vitamin A not only helps strengthen the resistance for pregnant women but also very important for the fetus.
Vitamin A enhances the function of vision, vitamin A deficiency will cause corneal damage. Severe will cause permanent blindness in the fetus.
In addition, vitamins will also support immunity, reduce inflammation, skin care, enhance bone health.
Foods that help supplement Vitamin A.
– Beef, beef liver, fish liver.
– Types of tubers: sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin
– Broccoli, bell peppers, tomatoes
– Mango, melon, watermelon, papaya,
e) Foods rich in amino acids and micronutrients.
When it comes to foods that help strengthen the resistance, it is impossible not to mention swallow nest.
The ancient bird’s nest has been considered one of the top products to advance to the king. Only kings and nobles have the opportunity to use it. Today, bird’s nest has been used more widely in many families because of the increasing demand for health care.
Scientific studies have proved, bird’s nest has up to 50% protein, 18 types of amino acids and more than 31 different trace elements. In particular, there are many amino acids necessary for the body but the body can not synthesize:
– Isoleucin: is an essential amino acid, the body cannot synthesize itself. Participate in the process of restoring health, protecting the body from infection.
– Leucin: This is an essential amino acid, the body cannot synthesize itself. Used in the production of Protein for the body.
– Threonine: is an essential amino acid, the body cannot synthesize itself. Good for the liver, strengthening the body’s immune system.
According to experts, the background of pregnant women changes erratically in the first 3 months of the pregnancy cycle, so pregnant women should not eat bird’s nest in general and the bird’s nest in the first 3 months. this.
After that, pregnant women should include instant bird’s nest in their menu, and should only be used 2-3 times / week.
The effect of bird’s nest to the resistance of the pregnant mother.
Eating bird’s nest has the effect of nourishing the body, enhancing physical strength, enhancing the activity of the digestive system to help eat more delicious, reduce stress, anxiety,…
Eating bird’s nest also helps reduce some of the symptoms of pregnancy. Bird’s nest helps prevent depression, creating excitement for pregnant mothers. At the same time promote the recovery process after birth.
In addition, bird’s nest also contains collagen, which helps regenerate the skin and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
To help maximize the effect of the bird’s nest, you can prepare the bird’s nest with some other ingredients to help increase the resistance for the pregnant mother.
However, not everyone has time to process oats. Because the processing time for oats usually takes 60 to 90 minutes. If done with sophisticated materials, the time will be a lot longer.
Therefore, you may be interested in Nest Art instant nest products. It only takes a mere 5 minutes processing is extremely simple, but the valuable nutrients of the bird’s nest remain. Therefore, helps provide adequate nutrients for the body of the pregnant mother.
The instant bird’s nest has 6 flavors so you can change it frequently during your mother’s pregnancy: Pineapple Leaves, Lotus Seeds, Whole Ingredients, Collagen, Fucoidan and Saffron.
NEST ART – BIRD’S NEST DELICACY
The first Instant Bird’s Nest in Viet Nam
Committed to bringing you quality products and the best shopping experience.
Office address: Floor 7, 40 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Contact and order at:
Hotline: 1800 64 68 80
Nest Art Showroom: Showroom Nest Art
√ Tiki: Nest Art Shop
√ Shopee: Nest Art Shop
√ Lazada: Nest Art Shop
√ Sendo: Nest Art Shop